These are games like "Puerto Rico", "Goa", "Saint Petersburg",
"Settlers of Catan", or comparable games that can be completed in an afternoon.
Again, these games are being played at members' homes at times and days determined by interested
- July 20, 2021: Charlie was the winner over Ernie and Walt in "On the Underground".
- July 13, 2021: Charlie defeated Ernie and Walt in "Railroad Tycoon".
- Jukly 6. 2021: Charlie, playing the USSR, defeated Ernie as the USA in "Twilight Struggle",
achieving 20 VP at the end of Turn 5.
- June 29, 2021: Charlie was the winner of "Catan Starfarers" over Ernie and Mark.
- June 15, 2021: Walt was the winner of "Merchant of Venus" over Ernie, Mark and Charlie".
- June 8, 2021: In a close game Walt was the winner of "Pan Am" over Charlie and Ernie by
virtue of a hugely important event card on the final turn of the game.
- June 2, 2021: Mark was the winner of "Railroad Tycoon" by several VPs over Charlie; the other players
were Walt and Ernie.
- May 25, 2013: Charlie was the winner of "Welcome to Centerville" over Ernie and Mark.
- May 18, 2021: Ernie, playing Kennedy, soundly defeated Charlie as Nixon in"1960" with 378 electoral
votes to 160.
- May 11, 2021: Ernie as Stalin was the winner of "Churchill" over Charlie as Churchill and Mark as
Roosevelt in the tournament scenario. The victory was due to Churchill finishing with too many
victory points ahead of Roosevelt.
- April 27, 2021: Ernie was the winner of "Brass" in a close game over, Charlie, Mark and Walt.
- April 20, 2021: Mark was the winner of "Orleans", finishing just 3 VP ahead of Walt; the other
players were Charlie and Ernie.
- April 13, 2021: Ernie defeated Walt, Charlie and Mark in "Hansa Teutonica".
- April 6, 2021: Charlie was the winner of "Terraforming Mars" by tie-break over Walt. The other
players were Ernie and Mark.
- March 23, 2021: Walt was the runaway winner of "Merchant of Venus" over Charlie, Mark and Ernie.
- March 16, 2021: Mark defeated Ernie by only one VP and Charlie by two VP in a very close game of
"Goa"; Walt was the fourth player.