The weekend Society meetings normally held on two Saturdays of each month at the Columbia Library, starting shortly after 9:00 am, although dates may vary due to library schedule conflicts. They are intended to allow games that take more time than available in an afternoon or evening, games such as "Here I Stand" or one of the 18XX family of games. The players who participate on a regular basis rotate in proposing a game for each meeting, which they commit to bring and/or lead. The Library is currently open but with with social distancing restrictions, but meeting rooms for group events including our Saturday gaming are closed until further notice. These weekend games are currently being played at Charlie Ward's house until the Library meeting rooms re-open. Because they are not limited by meeting room availability they may be played on either Saturday or Sunday depending on interested players' availability.
The following games are planned for future meetings (if a link is provided, click on it to access the game rules):
- December 4, 2021: Charlie's choice: "Power Grid".
- December 11, 2021: Walt's choice: (game TBD).
- December 18, 2021: Mark's choice: "Tin Goose".
- November 28, 2021: Ted was the narrow winner of "Iberian Gauge" over Walt. The other players were Warren and Charlie.
- November 20, 2021: Warren and Walt tied for the victory in "Cosmic Encounter" by simultaneously colonizing their fifth planet. The other players were Charlie, Ted and Mark.
- November 6, 2021: The second session of "Obsession" ended in a runaway victory for Warren over Walt, Mark and Charlie. The game was called after 13 rounds (out of 16).
- October 30, 2021: A game of "Obsession" ended with almost equal scores, with Ted the winner by 2 VP over Charlie and Walt (who were tied) and 4 VP over Mark.
- October 23, 2021: Walt was the runaway winner of "Le Havre" over Charlie, Ted and Warren.
- October 16, 2021: Warren was the winner of "Panamax" over Charlie and Ted. The game was called just before the fourth and final round.
- October 9, 2021: Charlie defeated Ted in "Mr. Jack"; Ted played Jack the Ripper and Charlie was the detective. Then the two split two games of "Santorini".
- September 25, 2021: Charlie was the winner of "1848: Australia" over Ted, Warren, Mark and Walt. The game was called just before the 8-trains (the final trains) came out.
- September 18, 2021: Mark defeated Ted, Charlie and Walt in "Kingsburg".
- September 11, 2021: Warren, playing New Hampshire, was the winner of "Rails of New England over Ted as Maine, Walt as Connecticut and Charlie as Vermont.
- September 4, 2021: Warren was the runaway winner of "Voyages of Marco Polo" over Mark, Charlie and Ted.
- August 28, 2021: Josh was the winner of "Merchant of Venus" over Ted, Walt, Mark, Charlie and Warren. The game was called before the 2000 credit goal was reached, with Josh scoring 1550 credits.
- August 21, 2021: Warren was the winner of "Silverton" by a substantial margin over Charlie, Ted and Mark. The game had to be called before the $10,000 goal was reached, in part because several of the game rules were inadvertently violated.
- August 14, 2021: Mark and Walt tied for the Win in "Catan - Settlers of America"; when the game was called each had two remaining loads to deliver, one anead of Charlie. The fourth player was Ted.
- August 7, 2021: Warren was the runaway winner of "Great Western Trail" over Charlie and Walt.
- August 1, 2021: Ted was the winner of "Escape from Colditz" by achieving the escape of two prisoners. The other players were Charlie, Mark and Walt.
- July 25, 2021: Walt was the runaway winner of "Empires - Age of Discovery"; the other players were Charlie and Ted.
- July 18, 2021: Lynn was the winner of "1854" a stock market and rail game set in imperial Austria. The game was called just before the 5 trains came out.
- June 27, 2021: Charlie defeated Mark and Warren in "Puerto Rico", then Warren was the winner by a single point in "Splendor".
- June 20, 2021: Warren, playing the Ottomans, was the winner of "Here I Stand" by tie-break over Walt, playing the Papacy. The other players were Ted (Habsburgs), Lynn (England), Mark (France) and Charlie (Protestants). The game had to be called at the end of the first two turns of the tournament scenario.
- June 13, 2021: Warren was the runaway winner of "Snowdonia" over Ted, Mark and Charlie; he scored 66 points in contract cards alone.
- June 6, 2021: Ted, playing Germany, and Mark, playing Japan, were the winners of "Axis & Allies" over Warren, playing Russia, Charlie, playing England, and Walt, playing the USA. The victory was based on the greatest increase of IPC over the course of the game.
- May 30, 2021: Warren defeated Charlie, Ted and Mark in "Concordia".
- May 23, 2021: Warren, playing Maine, won "Rails of New England" by a comfortable margin over Charlie as Connecticut, Ted as Vermont and Mark as New Hampshire.
- May 16, 2021: Charlie was the winner of "Empire Builder"; the other players were Warren, Ted and Mark. The game was called on time before any player accumulated $250 million; Charlie's winning total was $108 million.
- April 27, 2021: Warren, playing the blue nations, was the winner of "Britannia". The other players were Walt as the red nations, Charlie as the green nations and Mark as the yellow nations.